Baseball Tryouts are moving to early Fall.
The coaches of the Hoover High School Baseball program invite all interested participants to our fall evaluation period to determine the members of our baseball program this Spring. If you have baseball skills and are interested in possibly joining one of the best programs in the state there are a few things you must do before you step on the field to tryout.
- First you must have a current physical on file. The physical form can be found at this link Physical Form.
- Secondly you must have the required paperwork for the Athletic Department completed. The link for that information is Athletic Department Registration.
- All of the required documents must be uploaded into the Dragonfly account that you create in the above step.
Once this is completed you are ready to step on the field.
- Dates and times for tryouts are (these are tentative and may change, they will be finalized the week before trouts):
- Players trying out that are not in 7th period will walk down after school and start tryouts closer to 4:00
August 13– Varsity/JV/Freshman- 3:00-6:30 pmAugust 15 – Varsity/JV/Freshman- 3:00-6:30 pmAugust 19 – Varsity/JV/Freshman- 3:00-6:30 pmAugust 20 – Varsity/JV/Freshman- 3:00-6:30 pm
August 22 – Varsity/JV/Freshman- 3:00-6:30 pm (if needed)
Please fill out the information on this form Tryout Information.
Good Luck and we look forward to seeing you at tryouts.